rachel berry, -- info character

« Older   Newer »
näomiclark.
Posted on 16/1/2011, 14:16

the flawless voice > rachel berry*

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - This ego-driven songstress never passes up a chance at the spotlight. But her voice is New Directions' not-so-secret weapon, and she is quite comfortable with the role of glee-club star (in fact, she always signs her name with a gold star at the end). While the other students don't always see eye to eye with Ms. Berry's attention-seeking antics, no one can argue that she isn't an indispensable member of the team.

Gleeful Remarks: "I look forward to the day the paparazzi provoke me and I attack them."

"We need chorus glee club members—people to stand behind me with wet eyes while I sing solos."

"I'm like Tinkerbell, Finn. I need applause to live."

"I have chosen Miley Cyrus's "The Climb" because it's about overcoming obstacles and beating the odds. In my case, the obstacle is you: my lackluster teammates who refuse to carry their own weight."

"Nowadays being anonymous is worse than being poor. Fame is the most important thing in our culture now."

Showstopping Performances: "My Life Would Suck Without You," "Don't Rain on My Parade," "Poker Face"

0 replies since 16/1/2011, 14:16   47 views