news - cory monteith parla di glee, finn e rachel, 30.03.11 > cory ci dice la sua su un po' di cose

« Older   Newer »
bäcktokath²¹
Posted on 30/3/2011, 10:31

Cory Monteith ci parla di Glee, di Rachel e Finn

Cory Monteith has said that his Glee character Finn will always be intertwined with his on-off girlfriend Rachel. The actor previously noted that the couple have been dubbed ‘Finchel’, and quipped that the name “sounds like a pastry to me”. Of the pair’s explosive relationship, Monteith told Heat: “It’s really terrible, isn’t it? It’s explosive. You’ll find more spoilers after the cut of this article!
They will have that power-couple status challenged, which is interesting television. ”I think that there will always be Finchel. It just depends. It depends whether they’re on or whether they’re off. Finchel. There, I said it. Finchel!”. Monteith previously compared Finn and Rachel’s relationship to the one between Ross Geller (David Schwimmer) and Rachel Green (Jennifer Aniston) on Friends. He added that his on-screen character has changed as a result of the events that have happened since the start of the show. ”I think he has matured in the second season,” Monteith said. “He’s remembered a lot of the wrongs done to him in the first season. ”I think he brings that into his experiences this season, with Puck and Rachel in particular. And there’s a new bond developing with Kurt. It’s interesting to see where that’s going to go.”

grazie a > cory m

twïggy
Posted on 30/3/2011, 17:50

oooh *-* finchel ci sarà sempre *O*
CITAZIONE
Ross Geller (David Schwimmer) and Rachel Green (Jennifer Aniston) on Friends.

siii,ho sempre adorato anche loroxD

ƒörget yöu¹¹
Posted on 30/3/2011, 18:22

coryyyyy*-*

bäcktokath²¹
Posted on 3/4/2011, 17:16

CITAZIONE
finchel ci sarà sempre *O*

si si si coryyyyy sei un mito

ninadobrev ²²
Posted on 3/4/2011, 21:02

coryyyyyy <33 (anche se non ho capito tutto quello che non c'è scritto :DD)

4 replies since 30/3/2011, 10:31   43 views