news - intervista a cory monteith, 23.06.11 > cory si svela

« Older   Newer »
vëniceßeach
Posted on 23/6/2011, 09:17

cory
cory si svela in questa nuova intervista
In this weekend’s issue of Parade Magazine, Cory Monteith opens up for the first time about his troubled teen years and the tough love that got him back on track. In the exclusive extras below, the 29-year-old star shares his thoughts on love and marriage. You’ll find more news after the following cut!
Be sure to check out this weekend’s issue of PARADE magazine in your local newspaper for the full interview with Cory Monteith.

On being a teen heartthrob:
“How does that even happen? If I could’ve looked onto this moment [from the past] I don’t think I could have fathomed it. I think my head would have exploded – literally exploded.”

On living in a large house with roommates:
“It’s pretty bro-tastic around that house. We’ve got a boxing gym set up in the garage, we’ll work out, go for runs, hang out by the pool, watch sports and stuff. I watch a lot of hockey.”

On his handyman skills:
“I reprogrammed a bunch of garage openers. I took out a whole fireplace and put in broken glass and installed a burner underneath, so it looks like fire on ice. I did that in my bedroom suite. I’m pretty handy.”

On going out on the town:
“I’ll go out, but I leave early, before the shenanigans. I don’t really do the LA party thing. I’d rather watch sports or play videogames or work out or sleep, to be totally honest.”

On dating:
“I like the idea of dating, but I’m not dating anyone exclusively, particularly right now. It’s hard to be in a relationship unless you’re ready to go public with it. So it’s a lot easier for me to not be in a relationship. I really don’t want that part of my life to be tabloid fodder. And then there’s the flying around everywhere, which makes it hard. I’m pretty focused on my career, and if it comes down to hanging out with somebody or learning my lines, it’s gonna be learning my lines.

“But I really like dating—it’s a lot of fun. Delicious food and a frank conversation, that’s my idea of a good time. I like to keep it real.”

On marriage and having kids:
“I think every girl wants their boyfriend to chase them all the way to Paris after they have a fight [like his character in the new film Monte Carlo does]. And a lot of guys want to be that guy. I really hope that I get to be that kind of guy. I want to get married and have children and live happily ever after. That’s important to me – I’d love to have kids one day. Just not now or in the near future.”

On the possibility of making a solo record:
“I have a solo deal with Columbia Records. So it’s about, do I want to release an album, when can we do it, what kind of album should it be, how should it be released and marketed, and what’s the right timing? Do I have the time to do it? It’s all about questions.

“I could see myself making records but it has to be right, it has to be organic. I feel like there’s a lot of fear [from others] – like I need to act quickly because my window of opportunity is so limited. I’ve definitely been informed how lucrative it could be, because we have an audience. But I don’t want to do it just because I have the opportunity. I think if you show up and you work hard and you’re straightforward, you can always create your own opportunities. I hope I’m right.”

On performing on the Glee Live! tour:
“I’m standing on stage in front of thousands of people singing into a mic, and people are screaming. It’s insane—it never gets old. I’m not scared or nervous, it’s just about doing a good job, giving them what they came for. I’m the most sane when I really focus on what I’m doing, not on the fact that there’s 15,000 people.”

On Finn Hudson, his character on Glee:
“Finn started off as the stereotypical dumb jock But as the show has gone on, Finn’s not dumb anymore, really, he’s just a little naïve. The opposite of me.

“I love Finn’s optimism. He’s very idealistic; he wants a good girl to love him, and he chases after what he wants in life—that I can relate to.”

grazie a > CM

(psycothicbitch)
Posted on 28/6/2011, 21:20

CITAZIONE
“I think every girl wants their boyfriend to chase them all the way to Paris after they have a fight [like his character in the new film Monte Carlo does].

Andare a vedere Monte Carlo -> propositi per l'estate 2011*-*

(didina)
Posted on 4/7/2011, 19:29

CITAZIONE ((psycothicbitch) @ 28/6/2011, 22:20) 
CITAZIONE
“I think every girl wants their boyfriend to chase them all the way to Paris after they have a fight [like his character in the new film Monte Carlo does].

Andare a vedere Monte Carlo -> propositi per l'estate 2011*-*

Decisamente :D

2 replies since 23/6/2011, 09:17   42 views